My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, July 26, 2010

Weigh In Monday

Not much change on the scale. I think the issue is the fact that it is so hot so, I've been retaining water like crazy! I have been drinking 100 ounces of water a day and it doesn't seem to be enough. I've been so thirsty!

I need to get to bed. 4:00 a.m. comes very early and right now, as I type this, it's 10:30. I will give a more detailed post very soon. I've been super busy with some things that are not weight loss related yet and can't post about them on my family blog just yet.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Holly, SO much goes into what the scales say. Just keep going, you could be losing inces!! That's what really counts!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly, I totally agree with Joy! Tell us about some of the NSVs you got going on, because I'm sure there is a whole heap of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I gave you a blog award over at my site.
    http://tracitreasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete