My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, April 12, 2010

Weight Loss Update

I would like to encourage you to take the time to read the start of my weight loss journey (if you haven't already) at my original blog before reading my current update so you know where the story began. You can find the initial post here and my first update here.

Mondays are my weigh in days. Last Monday was my initial weigh in. I weighed a whopping 215 pounds. I was afraid to put the number originally but after much thought and a great comment from a new Blog Friend, Keelie, I decided, what the heck. Let's just do it.

So, today, was my week 1 weigh in. I am proud to say that I weigh 210! I lost 5 pounds! I am so excited about my good jump start. Eating less and hitting the gym for an hour 5 days last week really paid off. It's proof that I can do this!

Now, I am realistic and I don't expect to lose 5 pound per week. I believe that the only reason why it was that number is because last Monday I was weighing myself after WAY over eating the day before on Easter. So, my start weight was higher than it should have been had I not binged the day before.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Holly!!! Once I am all healed I plan to get back on the weight loss train.

    ReplyDelete