My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fix-Up

I made it through the day mostly sticking to my plan. I added in protein with every meal instead of eating just fruits and veggies. I don't think I would have survived the day had I stuck with fruits and veggies only. I had two carb items. The first was some cold cereal without milk for a snack. I ate it because I needed something dry and crunchy and filling also. I ate Life because it's what we have in the house and I just made sure I portioned and included my calories into my total for the day. For dinner I also had my veggies and I actually had chicken with my veggies in a "Flat It Out" wrap. They are really healthy, lots of protein and fiber, they are whole wheat with flax and have 100 calories and 2.5 grams of fat. I also included a wedge of laughing cow cheese in my wrap.

My calories were well under my daily allowance and I have ended the day feeling good about my choices. I think I may have a spinach fruit smoothie everyday. It was so good!

1 comment:

  1. just found you rfrom another weightloss blog. Looks like you're doing great on your joureny -- keep it up!

    ReplyDelete