My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, June 14, 2010

Weigh In Monday

I have had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week. I was visited again by TOM in addition to being VERY sick. I didn't lose any weight. I didn't gain any either so that's a plus. Yes, I am bummed I didn't make it to see the 180s but, it was a really challenging week. It's been difficult emotionally. Most weeks TOM comes to visit, are emotional. I have been overwhelmed with things to do on top of adjusting to working Monday through Friday 12 to 6. I am just not used to working full time (yes, I realize it's not 40 hours), as I have been a sub for the last year and a half and a student before that. I have been completely exhausted and I feel like I am just trying to stay a float, rather than actually do some swimming. My daughter is sick, my husband is sick, my daughter has been up throughout the night this last week because she is sick, she has been waking up at 5 a.m., and we have had a LOAD of yard work to do to finally get our backyard finished. Specifically, my mom, Lily (my 21 month old) spent the weekend hauling 18 yards of dirt from my front sidewalk to my backyard. It was rough, let me tell you. And no, the non stop shoveling and dumping did not do anything for my weight loss, well maybe it's what kept me from gaining.

I didn't eat anything bad, I just wasn't counting calories. I would do a rough estimate but, I just didn't have the energy. I was so exhausted from being up in the nights I only made it to the gym a couple of times.

I am ready to feel better, ready to get back to normal. I honestly feel like the more I am ready for normalcy, the worse off I end up being. Maybe I just need to learn that I need to keep going no matter what comes my way. But, I feel like I am about to sink and I just don't know how much more I can do. Ugh!

Sorry for the downer. Hoping my family and I feel better soon.

Someone please give me some great news! I am tired of the bad news.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear things have been so rough this past week, but here's to getting better and a GREAT week!! Give yourself time to adjust, and before you know it, your body will follow. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help~ sitting, housework, Yardwork, anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No gain is better than a gain. Chin up.smile.

    ReplyDelete