My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, June 28, 2010

Weigh In Monday

Not really going to post much. My weight has been fluctuating from 189 to 191 for a while now. My family hasn't been doing too well and need to put our health and well being at top priority.

The few things I have to say are:

  • I am going off of all sugar starting tomorrow. It will be a challenge but, I am excited about it.
  • Tomorrow I will also be starting a bible study from the site, Setting Captives Free. They have a bible study for food addicts. Thought it might do my some good.
  • I have less than 2 weeks until my first 5K. I am super excited about it!
  • I will be keeping up with my workouts although due to my family's health issues it's been 4 days per week at the gym rather than 5/6.
  • I did not partake in any food at work today other than the food I brought in myself.
  • I am hanging in there and will not be giving up. In case anyone doubted me.
Until next time. Thank you all for your encouragement and support. I couldn't do this without you.

2 comments:

  1. I know how frustrating that is, but I know you will be JUST fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the no sugar diet. You will do really well if you can stick with it. I did it for a week or so and felt great (but fell off the wagon). Good luck on your 5k too...how inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete